Goat's Cheese with Onion, Cherry Tomatoes and Courgettes
- 200 g plain flour
- olive oil
- salted water
- 0 ½ log of goats' cheese
- 6 onions
- pinch of sugar
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 courgettes
- sprigs of thyme
- salt, pepper
- paprika or cayenne pepper
- Make a dough by combining the flour with olive oil until it begins to form a ball: bind with the water, cover in a bowl and leave to chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the onions quite thickly and allow to cook gently in a little olive oil with the thyme until softened and transparent. Season.
- Slice the courgettes into batons and brush with olive oil before grilling on a hot grill pan for a few minutes until marked.
- Roll out the dough into a 30cm tart mould: spread the base with the onion and thyme mix and place in the oven at 180°C.
- Remove after 10 minutes and add the cherry tomatoes whole, the batons of courgettes and crumble the goats cheese over the top generously.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with a little paprika: just before serving, garnish with a little dill on top of the goats' cheese.
- Serve, if desired, with a rocket and pine nut salad.