Ravioli of Pumpkin and Mushroom
- 4 good handfuls mushrooms
- 250 g peeled and chopped pumpkin
- 2 apples
- 2 tblsp (or 3) olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 2 medium shallots
- handful flat leaf parsley
- 4 tblsp pine nuts
- 4 tblsp gruyère cheese or 2 tbs parmasean
- salt and pepper
- 8 pasta sheets
- For the Pumpkin Mix:
- Cut the pumpkin very finely, chop the mushrooms and then fry the shallots and garlic gently in some oil and butter.
- When softened a little bit, you can put the pumpkin in and let it cook a while before adding the mushrooms and turning up the heat, just a little.
- When it all seems nearly ready, add the flat leaf parsley and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Then turn the heat down and let it bubble for about three or four minutes.
- For the Pasta:
- Put the Pasta sheets into boiling water and cook for two to three minutes.
- When cooked but still al dente, place the pasta on a plate so that the filling can go in the middle and cover with another sheet.
- Cut a hole in the middle in a criss-cross and sprinkle with pine nuts and a good grating of Gruyère or Parmesan cheese.
- Serve while it is still steaming.