Pain Bagnat Salad in a Sandwich
- 1 large round white loaf of bread
- 1 tin tuna in brine
- 4 tblsp (or 5) olive oil
- 150 g green beans
- 20 olives
- 2 red peppers
- 6 (or 7) anchovies
- 10 quails eggs, lightly boiled
- First of all cut the top off your fine fresh loaf of bread off and take out some of the inside.
- Then cook your green beans and set them aside.
- Mix the tuna with the olive oil.
- Place this tuna mix inside the bread then just fill with the green beans, olives and peppers.
- Make sure to put plenty of olive oil in as you go and then add the anchovies.
- Lastly put the semi-soft quail's eggs in and add some more tuna on the top.
- Then wrap in cling film and leave to chill.
- Serve to an appreciative and hungry table!