Give Dublin restaurant Saba's stir-fried chicken with ginger recipe a whirl for a quick, healthy and delicious family meal.
- 480 g chicken fillet, finely sliced
- 3 tsp sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed, chopped
- 100 g ginger, in fine strips
- 80 g mixed peppers, sliced
- 80 g onions, sliced
- 30 g shitake mushrooms sliced (fresh or dried)
- 80 g baby corn, halved, par-boiled
- 2 dsp soy sauce
- 1 dsp oyster sauce
- 0.5 dsp black soy sauce
- 0.25 tsp sugar
- 30 ml chicken stock or water
- Bring the wok to a medium heat, add the oil, garlic and ginger and stir until there is a fragrance.
- Add the chicken and stir for one minute before adding the peppers, onions, shitake mushrooms and baby corn.
- Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, black soy sauce and sugar. Then add some chicken stock, pouring it around the side of the wok and stir for just a minute.
- Do not overcook the vegetables they should be crunchy.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Recipe courtesy of Dine in Dublin. Dine in Dublin 2014 will showcase the best the city has to offer with a selection of well-known chefs and restaurants. For more information and the latest news, including confirmed restaurants, activities and booking information, visit www.dineindublin.ie