That wow factor for your dishes.
- Flavouring (see variation below for quantities)
- 300ml (½ pint) milk
- 1 tsp soya lecithin granules
- 100ml (4fl oz) caramel sauce
- For Caramel Foam: Put 100ml (4fl oz) caramel sauce in a pan with the milk and cook gently for 10-15 minutes. Blitz with a hand blender and pass through a fine sieve into a clean pan. Keep warm.
- Add the soya lecithin granules to the pan, whisking until smooth. Blitz with a hand blender to create a foam by bringing the head of the blender from the very bottom of the pan to the top of the liquid. Use immediately.
More by Neven Maguire:
- Hotcakes with Mango, Banana Sauté: Neven Maguire
- Creme Pots with Seasonal Berries: Neven Maguire
- Crispy Salmon, Pomegranate, Couscous: Neven