Very quick and easy.
- 5g agar agar
- 500ml (18fl oz) mango coulis (shop bought)
- Place the agar agar in a pan with the mango coulis and blitz until smooth with a hand blender.
- Bring to the boil, remove from the heat and leave to set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and blend again until smooth. Place in a squeezy bottle and use as required.
- Variations: Red Pepper Gel - Replace the mango coulis with 300g (11oz) of red pepper purée.
- Apple Gel - Replace the mango coulis with freshly pressed apple juice.
More by Neven Maguire:
- Caramelised Pork Belly, Neven Maguire, Today show
- Moroccan Lamb Tagine: Alternative Easter dinner
- Fragrant Pork, Thai Red Curry: Neven Maguire