A perfect accompaniment to a pasta or risotto dish.
- 2 courgettes (450g) cut very thinly
- 1 red chilli (15g) deseeded & finely chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 8-10 tbsp primadonna olive oil, be generous
- 90 g lovilio parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Scatter the courgette slices on a large platter followed by the chilli on top.
- Next pour the lemon juice followed by the olive oil and then the parmesan shavings (use a vegetable peeler to create the shavings) over the courgette and chilli.
- Season generously and serve.
It's really important to cut the courgettes as thinly as possible... use the thinnest blade on your food processor to do the job.
Calories approx. 338kcal
More by Paul Flynn:
- Almond Oat Crumble
- Buttered Tomatoes with Honey, Orange and Rosemary
- Pork chops with creamy bacon and cabbage