- 2 courgettes (450g) cut very thinly
- 1 red chilli (15g) deseeded & finely chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 8-10 tbsp primadonna olive oil, be generous
- 90 g lovilio parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Scatter the courgette slices on a large platter followed by the chilli on top.
- Next pour the lemon juice followed by the olive oil and then the parmesan shavings (use a vegetable peeler to create the shavings) over the courgette and chilli.
- Season generously and serve.
It's really important to cut the courgettes as thinly as possible... use the thinnest blade on your food processor to do the job.
Calories approx. 338kcal