Quick and light.
- 4 fillets of Inismara salmon
- 2 courgettes, cut diagonally into 1cm thick slices
- 1 pkt cherry tomatoes on the vine, cut in half
- 12 baby potatoes
- 4 tblsp Primadonna extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tblsp Dairy Manor butter
- 1 tblsp Acetino balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the baby potatoes until fully cooked, drain and cut in half.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Drizzle a little of the olive oil with a sprinkle of salt onto a roasting tray. Place the salmon, skin side up into the roasting tray and scatter the potatoes, courgettes and tomatoes around the salmon, followed by the rosemary, then season.
- Dot the butter around along with the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Place into the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove the salmon and place on warmed plates, remove the rosemary, swirl around the remaining ingredients in the tray to coat them in the juices and then serve with the salmon.
Paul Flynn for Lidl
More by Paul Flynn:
- Lunch all Wrapped Up: Fresh Mackerel Wraps
- Pan Fried Monkfish, Creamy Brandade: Today show
- Paul Flynn's Seafood Chowder