Delicious, healthy and a perfect way to use up some over-ripe fruit, best served with a vanilla float.
- 1 banana
- 100 g strawberries, hulled
- 4 sprigs of tarragon
- 200 g ice cubes, crushed
- 125 ml vanilla yogurt
- vanilla ice cream (1 scoop per serving)
- Puree the banana, strawberries and tarragon in a food processor, then add the ice and yogurt and puree until creamy. Serve with a scoop of ice cream.
Kevin says, "Making this smoothie is a perfect way to use up fruits that are getting over ripe. Just pop them in the food processor and blitz. You can use any variation of soft fruits. Remember that frozen fruits work just as well."
Makes about 500ml/2 cups
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show