A healthy take on the classic cocktail, best served with a vanilla float
- 4 tblsp vodka
- 200 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tblsp galliano liqueur
- 200 g ice cubes, crushed
- vanilla ice cream (1 scoop per serving)
- 1 orange, sliced, to decorate
- Place all the ingredients except the ice cream into a smoothie maker or blender and blitz until they are combined. Serve with a scoop of ice cream and decorate with orange slices.
Kevin says, "This is my take on the classic 1960s cocktail known as the Harvey Wallbanger, reportedly named after a party guest named Harvey who banged his head on the wall after a few too many."
Makes about 500ml/2 cups.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show