- 150g white flour
- 250g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 20g bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic
- 100g chorizo
- 300ml milk
- 4 eggs
- Place the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl, combine fully. Roughly chop the mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and chorizo. Add a tablespoon of oil in a hot pan and sauté the mushrooms, garlic and chorizo for 3-4 minutes. Add, along with the tomatoes, to the flour.
- Add the milk. Bring together gently to form a loose dough. Tip out onto a heavily floured surface and divide into four equal portions. Gently roll each piece in the flour to form a round shaped dough piece.
- Place onto a parchment lined baking tray, evenly spacing them out. Try to handle the dough as little as possible.
- Make an indentation in each dough, enough to hold an egg. Crack an egg into each one.
- Place into a pre-heated oven gas mark 7, 200c. Bake for 20 minutes turning once. Take out and enjoy your breakfast on the go!