- 200 g dark chocolate
- 4 tblsp cream
- 200 g siúcra icing sugar
- 140 g desiccated coconut, roasted if desired
- 200 g white chocolate
- 25 g dark chocolate
- Melt the dark chocolate over a water bath. Remove from the water bath and stir in the icing sugar and cream. Add the coconut.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Melt the white chocolate over a water bath. Shape the truffle mixture into balls and dip them in the chocolate. Leave to set on a wire rack.
- Press a smartie onto each ball. Dot a little melted dark chocolate in the middle of each smartie to make pupils.
Become a fan on Facebook facebook.com/siucraireland for the latest Siúcra updates.
For more recipes visit http://www.siucra-recipes.ie/