Paul Flynn brings this tasty offering to the Today Show.
- 50 ml vita d'or vegetable oil
- 2 pkts (700 g) bally manor chicken breast fillets diced
- 2 tins of nostia chopped tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic (14 g) chopped
- i turnip peeled and diced into 1cm cubes (1.3kg)
- 6 carrots (500 g) peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 onions peeled and diced (470 g)
- i piece of ginger (30 g) peeled and chopped
- i tin kingfisher coconut milk
- i cusina chicken stock cube
- 3 tblsp spiced kanpur garden mango chutney
- 2 lg tbsp kania curry powder (20 g)
- kania salt and pepper
- fresh coriander (optional)
- Put your oil into a large pot, add your onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add your turnip, carrot and curry powder and turn everything together.
- Add your tomatoes, coconut milk and chicken stock cube and bring to a gentle simmer with a lid on top.
- Cut your chicken pieces in half and after 25-30 minutes (as long as the turnip is cooked) add your chicken and mango chutney.
- Cook gently for a further 10 minutes with the lid off, season and serve with a garnish of chopped coriander leaves.
Calories approx 380kcal, Protein 24.7g, Fat 22.4g, Carbohydrates 21g
More by Paul Flynn:
- Almond Oat Crumble
- Buttered Tomatoes with Honey, Orange and Rosemary
- Pork chops with creamy bacon and cabbage