Family food at its finest.
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 2 courgettes cut diagonally into 1 cm thick slices - no thicker
- 1 packet cherry tomatoes on the vine - cut in half
- 12 baby potatoes
- 4 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tblsp butter
- 1 tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the baby potatoes until fully cooked, drain and cut in half.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Drizzle a little of the olive oil onto a roasting tray and season the tray. Place the salmon, skin side up and scatter the potatoes, courgettes and tomatoes around, followed by the rosemary, then season. Dot the butter around along with the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place into the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove the salmon to warm plates. Remove the rosemary and throw away. Swirl around the remaining ingredients in the tray to coat in the juices and then serve with the salmon.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Lunch all Wrapped Up: Fresh Mackerel Wraps
- Pan Fried Monkfish, Creamy Brandade: Today show
- Bacon, onion, potato and sour cream tart/pizza