Kevin says: "You will never again return to the freezer after this! Vary your fillings as much as you like."
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper (sliced into thin slices)
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 2-4 mushrooms (sliced)
- ½ an onion (thinly sliced)
- Pineapple (optional)
- 200g chorizo (sliced)
- 250g goat's cheese (or mozzarella, cheddar, Gubbeen, Ardrahan, St Killian Brie)
- Sprig fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 sheet pre-made puff pastry
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas Mark 4).
- Transfer the dough to the work surface and roll it out to fit your baking tray. Make sure the dough is rolled thinly. Place it on the tray and leaving ½" from the pastry edge, spread the tinned tomatoes as your base, add some chopped fresh tomatoes. Layer your toppings on top and finish with a layer of cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for a further 15-20 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and everything is well cooked through.
- Sprinkle with some fresh mint before serving.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Fragrant Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice
- Fish and Chips with Minted Peas: Kevin Dundon
- Fiery Fajitas with Salsa: Kevin Dundon