- 1 packet turkey breast stir fry
- 300g trophy basmati rice
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 2 tblsp peanut butter
- 1 x 3cm piece ginger, peeled and cut into sticks
- 4 spring onions, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 1 small carrot (optional)
- Splash white wine vinegar (optional)
- Place the garlic, ginger and red onion into a pan with the olive oil and cook over a medium heat for three minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, peanut butter and soy sauce and bring to a simmer, stirring to melt the peanut butter.
- Add the turkey and stir well, making sure the meat is separated. Bring back to a simmer and cook gently for 6-7 minutes.
- Then put your rice on. Cook as per packet instructions.
- Add the spring onions to the turkey mixture and cook for two more minutes. Season and serve.
- If you would like a little extra heat, sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top.
- Optional: some carrot sticks, turned in a little vinegar, will lift.