A quick dinner.
- 2 pieces of salmon
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- 1 tblsp honey (if honey is unavailable use sugar)
- 1 spring onion
- Sesame seeds
- Cut salmon into 4-5 cubes.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Place a little drop of oil on the pan and make sure the pan is hot before cooking the salmon.
- Place salmon cubes on the pan. Turn salmon cubes after 3 minutes (cook for about 3 minutes on each side).
- Add some soy sauce, a dash of sesame oil and a little drop of vinegar.
- For sweetness, add a tablespoon of honey.
- Push your finger on the salmon (should be nice and firm); if not leave cooking for another few minutes.
- Place salmon cubes on steamed rice and add the sauce.
- Chop some spring onion and add to the top of the dish with some toasted sesame seeds.