VCC have provided us with a selection of their best and exclusive cocktails
- 40 ml woodford reserve
- 30 ml martini rosso
- 10 ml martini dry
- 3 dash angostura bitters
- Half fill a mixing glass with ice add the above ingredients,
- Stir until diluted.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass, garnish with a cherry and and orange zest.
More by Vintage Cocktail Club (VCC):
- Pan fried salmon with crispy skin
- Seared Scallops with charred cauliflower puree and chilli parsley and garlic oil
- Vintage Cocktail Club's Moscow Mule