- 12 large scallops
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into medium size pieces
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 100 ml cream
- 50 g butter
- 3 red chillies (cut into small dice)
- 10 g picked flat parsley (finely shredded
- 2 gloves of garlic (crushed and finely chopped)
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- First chare the cauliflower on the bbq until you get a nice dark golden colour all over
- Then place in a small pot add the stock and then bring the liquid up to a nice simmer
- When cauliflower is nice and soft drain off liquid (but do not throw away) place cauliflower in to a food blender add the butter and cream and about 100ml of the stock and blend on hi till smooth and creamy then season and its ready to serve.
- In a small bowl add the chillies, parsley, garlic and olive oil and mix all together season and its ready to serve.
- Season the scallops then Take a large frying pan and put on high heat add a little oil, when pan is nice and hot carefully place the scallops in the pan one by one leave until the scallops start to get golden brown on the side that’s facing down, then turn over put in the oven @ 180 degrees for one minute remove from oven leave to rest for 30 seconds then add the juice of one lemon and ready to serve.