It is quite an easy recipe! It is literally all fruit juice but squeezed from the actual fruit! Really tasty and so easy 2 make. I would recommend it with maybe a fruit salad or stewed fruit or even strawberries and cream.
- fresh cream
- freshly squeezed 2 oranges,
- 1/2 juice of a small lemon
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Simply starting whippig the cream before fully whipped.
- Start to squeeze your 2 oranges and a half of a Lemon.
- Add all the juice into the cream with 2 drops of vanilla extract.
- Finally whip it all up and there you go. work done.
Be careful when you are whipping the cream. I always over whip my cream and you mightn't see a difference but it actually isn't as nice and fresh.