BFree have just launched a brand new range of gluten and wheat-free wraps, check out their dinner recipe below.
- 2 chicken breast sliced
- fajita seasoning
- 2 diced peppers
- 1 package of grated cheese (red or white cheddar)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 4 bfree multigrain wraps
- non-stick spray
- Cook the chicken thoroughly
- Saute the onions, garlic and peppers until soft.
- Add the chicken and seasoning and stir well to combine with vegetables
- Spray a cold skillet with the non-stick spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place a BFree Multigrain Wrap in the pan and sprinkle with 2 tbsps of cheese.
- Add half of the chicken mixture and top with another 2 tbsps of cheese
- Cover with another BFree wrap and cook on the pan for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip the quesadilla over and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with cheese and cut into wedges