Paul Flynn provides this summer BBQ recipe, using Lidl Ireland products! "I love having these with rosemary fries," Paul adds.
- 4 inisvale beef quarterpounders
- 4 connell bakery 6 premium white rolls
- 2 tblsp morning fresh sour cream
- a handful of washed spinach
- 4 manor vale cheddar cheese slices
- 4 red onions peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 100 g fairglobe fairtrade brown sugar
- 2 tblsp red wine
- 2 tblsp acentino red wine vinegar
- 1 large knob dairy manor 100% irish creamery butter
- salt and pepper
- Cook the onions and garlic slowly in the butter for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook slowly for a further 15 minutes until it is thick and syrupy. (This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks)
- Grill the burgers for 10-12 minutes.
- Lightly toast the buns.
- Place the burgers on the buns, top with the cheese, onion marmalade and sour cream, and a few leaves of spinach.
More by Paul Flynn:
- Lunch all Wrapped Up: Fresh Mackerel Wraps
- Pan Fried Monkfish, Creamy Brandade: Today show
- Bacon, onion, potato and sour cream tart/pizza