Make a tasty and versatile chicken kebabs
- enough spicy mexican marinade to cover the chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 orange, 1 yellow)
- 16 mushrooms
- 4 skewers
- Marinade the chicken breasts in the Spicy Mexican Marinade for 24 hours in the fridge, covered, and turn them after the first 12 hours.
- Cut the peppers in half, lengthways, deseeded and cut each pepper into 8 'squares'.
- Cut each mushroom in half and each chicken fillet into 8 roughly bite-sized pieces.
- Then simply thread the ingredients onto the skewer, to end up with 4 colourful kebabs.
- As the temperature of every barbecue differs greatly, it's impossible to give a definite cooking time, but the chicken pieces will be cooked when firm to the touch.
- Don't have all the ingredients squashed onto the skewers, but leave a tiny space between each one as this will reduce the cooking time.