A wonderful side order that will brighten up many dishes!
- 1 corn on the cob (cut in 3 pieces)
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- a small piece of ginger (peeled and chopped)
- ½ teaspoon thai seasoning
- 5 tblsp olive oil
- 1/4 of a chilli chopped
- salt and pepper
- First get a pot of water on to boil add a half teaspoon salt.
- When water is boiling add corn and cook for 7 mins. Remove corn and cool down in cold water.
- Next into a bowl put the olive oil garlic, ginger, chilli and Thai seasoning with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Now take your corn that has cooled down and add it into your bowl, get your hands in there and give it a good mix around so the corn gathers up all those flavours.
- Now place the corn onto a baking tray standing up. If you have any of the mixture left over just spoon it over the corn.
- Now place into the oven and cook for 10- 12 mins. Turn corn after about 5 mins you should be able to smell how good this little side order is going to taste at this stage.
More by Richard Corrigan:
- Butter Poached Smoked Haddock with a German Potato Salad
- Rump Burger with Foccacia Bread and Chunky Chips
- Navarin of Spring lamb