Baked beans, Michelin style!
- 20 g butter
- 10 g basil
- 200 g baked beans
- 50 g chorizo sausage
- 125 g buffalo mozzarella
- 100 g rocket
- 1 large baguette
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g aged balsamic
- 50 ml olive oil
- flat parsley
- chicken stock
- Put beans, chorizo and chicken stock in small sauce pan, boil & reduce until nearly evaporated
- Stir in butter and add chopped parsley.
- For the bruschetta rub baguette slices with raw garlic clove, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 180°C for 8 mins.
- Put bean mixture on top of crouton and cover with sliced mozzarella and picked basil leaves.
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with lightly dressed rocket.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon
- Apple Tart Fine with Chantilly Cream and Butterscotch