Perfect served with stuffed seabass
- 2 sweet potatoes (scrubbed clean to remove the dirt, chopped into wedges)
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- juice of ½ lime
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tblsp meena’s mango chutney (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Put the olive oil in the base of a roasting tin and add the cumin seeds and Meena’s Mango Chutney.
- Toss the potatoes in the marinade, squeeze over the lime juice and sprinkle with a generous amount of sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast in a preheated oven 200°C (400°F/Gas 6) for 30 – 45 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with stuffed seabass.
More by Anjali Pathak:
- Chicken with Cashews (Balti Murgh)
- Pan-Fried Potato Masala (Masala Pyaz Aloo)
- Crispy Lamb Cutlets with Aromatic Green Bean Salad