The coleslaw should last 2-3 days if kept in the fridge.
- 3 carrots (peeled and grated)
- 0.5 head of red cabbage (finely chopped or coarsely grated)
- 3 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tblsp wholegrain mustard
- a good pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tblsp mayonnaise
- Put all the vegetables in a large bowl then add the wholegrain mustard, black pepper and mayonnaise and, using a large spoon, mix together until the veggies are evenly coated.
- Transfer the coleslaw to a large serving dish, cover with cling film and refrigerate until you are ready to serve. The coleslaw should last 2-3 days if kept in the fridge.
More by Donal Skehan:
- Caramelised Banana American Pancakes
- Carrot and Courgette Cake with Rosemary and Orange Crème Fraîche
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos with Cherry Tomato Salsa