Serve in a bap with coleslaw and avocado.
- 1 whiting fillet per person
- pack of taco mix
- coleslaw and avocado to serve
- for the periwinkles in garlic:
- 0.5 a pint of periwinkles per person
- a few slices of garlic
- Coat the fish with some of the taco mix and fry on a hot oiled pan.
- Serve in a bap with coleslaw and avocado.
- For the Periwinkles in Garlic:
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
- Add the periwinkles and some sliced garlic to the pan.
- Bring to the boil again and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain and serve.