A simple but delicious dinner dish
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 400g can of cannellini beans (drained)
- 5 or 6 cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- Pace the potato on the top shelf of a hot oven (220C/gas 9) and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until soft when squeezed.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic in a little olive oil until fragrant.
- Add the chopped cherry tomatoes and the drained cannellini beans, and cook for 10 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- Season well and serve the beans on top of the opened potato.