- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1.50 tblsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 20 g spring onions (chopped)
- 1 tblsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tblsp chopped coriander leaves
- 50 g tomatoes (skinned, de-seeded and chopped)
- salt and pepper
- tortilla chips, to serve
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl, add the lemon or lime juice and mash coarsely.
- Add the garlic, spring onions, chillies and coriander and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the chopped tomatoes.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve the guacamole with tortilla chips.