Delight the family with Siúcra's scrumptious Raspberry Soufflé. This recipe creates a delicious light dessert which looks just as good as it tastes.
- 4 egg whites
- 100 g siúcra granulated raspberries
- siúcra granulated sugar for greasing the moulds
- butter or margarine for the moulds
- siúcra icing sugar
- Grease four small soufflé moulds and sprinkle sugar inside them.
- Set the oven temperature to 150°C.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the sugar while still whisking.
- Fold the raspberries into the egg white mixture. Divide the mixture between the moulds and place in the lower part of the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Make sure to become a fan on Facebook facebook.com/siucraireland for the latest Siúcra updates.