Allow to cool then eat warm or at room temperature.
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large punnet of cherry tomatoes (about 500g/1lb 2oz), sliced in half
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F/Gas 5).
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add the tomatoes and toss to combine. Arrange the tomatoes cut side upon a large baking tray and season with a good pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes until the tomatoes have reduced in size and are slightly charred. Allow to cool then eat warm or at room temperature.
More by Donal Skehan:
- Caramelised Banana American Pancakes
- Carrot and Courgette Cake with Rosemary and Orange Crème Fraîche
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos with Cherry Tomato Salsa