The coleslaw should last 2-3 days if kept in the fridge.
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 head of red cabbage, finely chopped or coarsely grated
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tblsp wholegrain mustard
- a good pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tblsp mayonnaise
- Put all the vegetables in a large bowl then add the wholegrain mustard, black pepper and mayonnaise and, using a large spoon, mix together until the veggies are evenly coated.
- Transfer the coleslaw to a large serving dish, cover with cling film and refrigerate until you are ready to serve. The coleslaw should last 2-3 days if kept in the fridge.
More by Donal Skehan:
- Brioche French Toast with Berries and Nutella
- Moroccan Chickpea Burgers: Lunch/Dinner sorted
- Roast Chicken: Donal Skehan style