- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large punnet of cherry tomatoes (about 500g/1lb 2oz), sliced in half
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F/Gas 5).
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add the tomatoes and toss to combine. Arrange the tomatoes cut side upon a large baking tray and season with a good pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes until the tomatoes have reduced in size and are slightly charred. Allow to cool then eat warm or at room temperature.