Executive chef of The Saddle Room at The Shelborne Hotel in Dublin, Garry Huges cooks for Four Live
- 1 chump of lamb marinated in oil, garlic, thyme
- 200 g kale
- 50 g bacon lardons
- 50 g butter
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 4 spring onions
- 100 g peas
- 50 g chopped shallots
- lemon juice
- Seal off the lamb in a pan. Add the garlic and thyme and get a good colour on the meat.
- Baste with a little butter before putting in a hot oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes turning regularly.
- It is important to let the lamb rest before serving.
- Boil up the chicken stock and butter and add in all the greens.
- Season and finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and chopped parsley!