These Double Chocolate Bites will satisfy every chocoholic's craving and are an easy-to-make treat which are sure to be devoured. A great idea for Mother's Day!
- 75 g (3oz) dr. oetker continental white chocolate
- 75 g (3oz) dr. oetker continental milk chocolate
- 75 g (3oz) dr. oetker continental plain chocolate
- 75 g (3oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 200 g (7oz) shortbread biscuits, finely crushed
- Melt 50g (2oz) each of the 3 chocolates in separate bowls as described on the packaging.
- Divide the crushed biscuits and melted butter between each of the melted chocolates and stir well to bring the mixtures together.
- Divide each mixture into 8 small portions. Form into balls and place on a plate lined with baking parchment. Chill for 30 minutes until set.
- To finish, melt the remaining chocolate as before and drizzle each flavour if chocolate balls with a different melted chocolate. Allow to set before serving.
More by Dr Oetker:
- Peanut Caramel Puddings with Chocolate Sauce
- Millionaire's Muffins
- Surprise Inside Caramel Cupcake Centres