Decorate with a few berries and mint.
- 150 ml water
- 100 g sugar
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 120 g strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, washed and hulled and halved if necessary
- 300 ml apple juice
- berries and mint, to decorate
- Pour the water and sugar into a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Do not allow to boil.
- Meantime, soak the gelatine in a little cold water for about 1 minute or until soft.
- Remove and add to the warm syrup. Whisk until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer to a jug and add 300ml apple juice.
- Place a few berries into the bottom of each glass/mould and pour in the jelly mix. Place in the fridge to set.
- Decorate with a few berries and mint.
More by Catherine Fulvio:
- Mediterranean Monkfish with Pesto Trapanese
- Ballyknocken Daube of Wicklow Beef: Fulvio
- DIY Baked potatoes