Dry Aged Sirloin On A Bed Of Wild Rocket With Parmesan Shavings
A nice weekend treat
- pan fried marinated dry aged beef with wild rocket and parmesan.
- 550 g trimmed sirloin trimmed
- splash of tabasco
- splash of worcestershire sauce
- olive oil
- 1 tblsp dijon mustard
- 80 g parmesan shavings
- To prepare the meat remove fat and sinew and cut into finger size lengths.
- Place the meat in a bowl and add the mustard, Tabasco and Worcestershire and some freshly ground pepper.
- If possible it’s best to marinate for at least 24hrs.
- Heat the pan to a high heat then add the meat, just cook for approx a minute on each side.
- Place on the rocket that is dressed with olive oil and balsamic, season with salt at the end.
- Sprinkle with parmesan shavings.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say