- 280 g porridge oats
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 tblsp fortiflax
- 2 tblsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tblsp coconut oil
- 1 tblsp honey
- Start by mashing the bananas with a fork, and set aside.
- Add the coconut oil, peanut butter, and honey to a pan over a high heat.
- Constantly stir as all the ingredients melt together.
- Add the mashed bananas and the fortiflax and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the oats bit by bit.
- Transfer the sticky mixture to a small baking tin, and bake at 220 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares.