- 5 green jasmine tea bags or 5 tbsp loose green jasmine tea
- 200 ml just-boiled water
- 3 tblsp caster sugar, or to taste
- 500 ml cold water
- handful or raspberries or blackberries (optional)
- Steep the tea bags or loose tea in a measuring jug in the just-boiled water for 1 minute, adding the sugar and stirring until dissolved.
- Remove the tea bags, or strain to remove the loose tea, then add the cold water.
- Taste the tea for strength, adding a touch more cold water if it’s too strong, then put it in the refrigerator to chill further for 30 minutes. (If you can’t wait, add a few ice cubes to speed up the chilling process.)
- Serve in vintage teacups. For a bit of extra colour, put a couple of berries into each cup before pouring, if liked.