- 500 g fresh raspberries
- 300 g caster sugar
- 1.50 lemons
- 1 orange
- 350 ml cold water
- ice, mint and sparkling water, to serve
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and lemons.
- In a saucepan place the raspberries, sugar, juice and cold water.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to cool.
- Pass through a sieve, squeezing the contents to extract all the juice.
- Store in sterilised glass bottles for up to 1 week in the fridge.
- To serve, pour into a glass, top up with still or sparkling water, ice and mint.
This recipes makes around 350ml