With this handy one-person recipe you can enjoy a delicious, fruit-filled, sweet and bitter Finnish pancake for just 200kcal.
- 1 egg
- 50 ml milk
- 1 tblsp all purpose flour
- artificial sweetener
- oil to spray
- 100 g raspberries
- Break one egg in a bowl and add the milk. While whisking add the flour preferably through a sieve as this will avoid lumps.
- Add some artificial sweetener if you like sweet pancakes.
- Let stand for 15-30min.
- Spray a non stick pan with oil and let warm up to medium (apr. to 4 if your hob is maximum 6) and then pour the egg/milk mixture in and let cook until the one side is firm and then flip it over.
- Serve with raspberries or with squeezed lemon.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers