Great for sharing between two for Valentine's Day or as an appetizer or dessert during a dinner party
- 1 large wheel of brie
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g mixed nuts, salted
- 10 fresh figs
- small jar stem ginger in syrup
- oat biscuits (to serve with)
- Halve the cheese horizontally and place the bottom half on a pretty platter. Spread the cream cheese onto the this. Thinly slice 2 figs and 4 pieces of ginger and scatter over the cream cheese layer. Drizzle over a little of the ginger syrup.
- 'Sandwich' the top half of the cheese onto the bottom layer. Spread over the ricotta cheese. Sprinkle over some of the nuts.
- Arrange the rest of the nuts, figs and ginger on the platter and serve with biscuits.
Recipe from Rozanne Stevens' cookbook, Delish, available in all good book shops nationwide
More by Rozanne Stevens:
- Chicken Wholegrain Rolls: Food on the Go!
- Spiced Citrus Cake: Something for the Weekend
- Monica's Berry Baileys Meringue Roulade