- 100 ml (4fl. oz) avonmore fresh cream
- 100 ml (4fl. oz) avonmore milk
- 100 ml (4 oz) plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp avonmore butter
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break in the egg and stir well with a wooden spoon. Then gradually beat in the cream and milk to make a smooth batter. Strain through a sieve should any lumps appear.
- Chill for 30 minutes before using.
- Grease a heavy frying pan with oil & butter and heat it thoroughly.
- Give batter mix a stir & pour a thin layer on the pan. Cook until golden brown underneath, with small holes appearing on the topside. Carefully turn over and cook until browned. .
- Place pancakes on a plate with a knob of Avonmore butter on top. Allow butter to melt slightly & then drizzle with Maple Syrup