- 250 g chocolate – dark, milk or white
- 100 g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup marshmallows, cut in half
- 150 g turkish delight, roughly chopped
- Break chocolate into pieces and melt in a microwave safe dish on medium-high heat stirring every 30 seconds.
- Allow to cool slightly before adding remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Line a 9cm x 13cm loaf tin with baking paper, pour the mixture into it, neaten edges and refrigerate until set.
- Remove and cut into 8 rectangular slices.
- Cut in half again and wrap each in cling film.
- These makes a beautiful handmade Christmas gift tied at each end with a pretty ribbon.