A wonderful gift from Kim McCosker - great as a birthday or Christmas edible gift!
- 50 g peppermint candy canes
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Break canes into pieces and place in a plastic bag.
- Squeeze bag to expel air. Wrap the bag in a tea towel, place on a hard surface and pound with a rolling pin until the canes are crushed.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the chocolate on medium-high stirring every 30 seconds until silky smooth.
- Pour the chocolate onto a paper-lined baking tray, about 2mm thick.
- Sprinkle with crushed cane.
- Sit aside for 20 minutes, or in the fridge if room temperature is too warm, until set.
- Break into pieces to serve.