A great pesto type dressing that works on salads or is great to be shared between the table
- 50 g parsley (curly or flat will do fine)
- 500 ml sunflower oil or olive oil (use olive if you like the taste whereas sunflower will be more neutral in taste)
- 3-4 tbsp of honey
- 150 g toasted pumkin seeds
- Simply toast raw pumpkin seeds in the oven at 150 degrees for 10 mins or toast on a frying pan till start to go slightly brown.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth – enjoy!
More by The Happy Pear:
- Mexican Leek and Black Bean Chilli with Happy Pear Guacamole
- Sweet Potato Falafel Cakes with a Red Pepper Relish
- Indian Dahl