- 250 g rolled oats
- 60 g ground flax seeds/ flax meal (this acts as a binder giving loads of extra fiber and protein)
- 160 ml sunflower oil
- 150 ml (or 150g) of honey
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 40 g pumpkin seeds
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g sesame seeds
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together in big bowl until everything is well mixed.
- Roll out on a flat baking tray making sure they are around 2.5 cm or 1 inch high.
- Bake at 140 degree of 25 minutes and leave to cool before cutting so that they harden