- 50 g butter
- 2 rounded dessertspoons golden syrup
- 150 g dr. oetker milk scotbloc / dr. oetker continental milk chocolate
- 75 g cornflakes
- 1 packet dr. oetker mini mini marshmallows
- dr. oetker fun baking cases
- dr. oetker hundreds & thousands
- chocolate mini eggs
- Place the butter, golden syrup and chocolate into a large bowl and microwave on High for 1 minute until just melted. Stir together until smooth then add the cornflakes. When evenly coated, fold in the marshmallows.
- Divide the mixture into 12 portions and press into the baking cases, making a shallow dent in the middle of each to look like a nest.
- Scatter over hundreds & thousands then place in the refrigerator to set 3. Before serving, add a few chocolate mini eggs in each nest.